Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam/questionable spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that are abusive, hateful/threatening, anti-Muslim/Islamophobic, dehumanizing, or misleading will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owners of this blog reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
We review books with targeted audiences from 0 to young adult/adult with young adult interest, in all genres, that feature Muslim characters and protagonists. We are particularly interested in #ownvoices.
We applaud publishers efforts to create space for Muslim voices and the Muslim community and have focused on those titles, but will consider self-published works, particularly really fantastic titles that could benefit from more exposure. If you are a publisher/editor or author and wish to send us an ARC or (digital) review copy, please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in being interviewed by our fantastic bloggers, please drop us a line through our contact page.
If you are interested in guest blogging or have us host a review, please contact us to submit a piece. We appreciate your interest in having your work shared on our platform. If we are interested in publishing your piece, we will be in contact.